The U.S. Department of Labor has issued updated model Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) notices and medical certification forms for employers. These updated forms are available for immediate use and expire on May 31, 2018.
As a refresher, the FMLA generally applies to employers with 50 or more employees who work within 75 miles of the employer’s worksite. Here are the links to the new FMLA forms:
- WH-380-E Certification of Health Care Provider for Employee’s Serious Health Condition(pdf)
- WH-380-F Certification of Health Care Provider for Family Member’s Serious Health Condition(pdf)
- WH-381 Notice of Eligibility and Rights & Responsibilities(pdf)
- WH-382 Designation Notice(pdf)
- WH-384 Certification of Qualifying Exigency For Military Family Leave(pdf)
- WH-385 Certification for Serious Injury or Illness of Current Servicemember — for Military Family Leave(pdf)
- WH-385-V Certification for Serious Injury or Illness of a Veteran for Military Caregiver Leave(pdf)
Visit our Labor & Employment Practice Area to learn more about the legal services we can provide in this area. If you have any questions or would like more information on the issues discussed in this communication, please contact any member of our Labor & Employment Practice Area.