Steven R. Shaw is Chair of the Real Estate Department, and formerly served as a member of the Firm’s Executive Committee. He has concentrated his practice in commercial real estate for more than 35 years and represents clients on a variety of matters including the purchase and sale of commercial properties, leasing and secured loan transactions. Mr. Shaw has counseled clients in several major development projects involving zoning and municipal approvals, environmental compliance and remediation, construction financing and various financing incentives.
- Currently representing a regional economic development organization with the industrial park at Electronics Park, and selling and leasing properties situated within the Park.
- Currently representing the owners in the development of several buildings in the heart of downtown Syracuse.
- Currently representing the developer of a major medical complex in the acquisition of property and negotiating numerous commercial office leases.
- Currently representing one of the largest commercial banks in New York State on all aspects of commercial, construction and residential secured loan transactions.
- Currently representing an international food retailer in development projects throughout New York State.