Matthew J. Smith is an associate with Hancock Estabrook, LLP. Mr. Smith is currently working in several Departments across the Firm. Prior to becoming an attorney, he served in a United States Navy anti-terrorism unit.
- Founder and Past President, University of Buffalo Veteran Law Student Association
- Co-Author, "The First Amendment Fallacy: Colin Kaepernick’s ‘Constitutional Right’ to Protest”, law.com, October 2016
- Univerisity at Buffalo Law School, J.D., 2015
- Member, The Buffalo Journal of Gender, Law & Social Policy
- Ashford University, B.A., cum laude, 2012
- New York